- Closeout - old packaging
- A Real Weapon Against Symptoms Resulting from Harmful Germs In the air
- Virus-Induced Cold, Allergy, or Stuffy Nose Symptoms
- Nasal Congestion
- Dry, Irritated Nasal Membranes
- Homeopathic, Non-Addictive Nasal Decongestant Mist
- formerly called NaturalCare Airborne Response
- NDC 59143-303-14
90% of Germs, Viruses & Pollutants May Enter Your Body Through the Nose
Our noses are open to the outside world. All of us living today are breathing in and inundated daily with thousands of foreign micro particles.
NaturalCare AirDefense was created specifically to fight the nasal allergy/sinus/cold/flu-like symptoms that may result from exposure to airborne germs and viruses in any crowded, potentially germ-infested environment. Use AirDefense at the first sign of symptoms! Keep AirDefense handy when around others who may be sick!
- Safe to Use as Often as Needed
- No Synthetic Drugs
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Provides Fine Mist in Precise Dose Spray
- No Chemical Dependency
- No Side-effects
Germs are Everywhere. Did you know . . .
- That sneezing is a sudden, forceful (average speed is 90 MPH) involuntary burst of air through the nose and mouth, and that tiny sneeze droplets may contain many viral and infectious bodies that drift in the air.
- That a frightening study from the Am. Center for Disease Control & Prevention revealed that 72% of people on an airline flight caught a cold from one infected passenger?
- That essentially all germs, viruses, bacteria, fungi, pollen, dust, mold, yeast, pollution, rubber tire dust from the street, etc. can enter your body through your nasal passages?
- That re-circulated air in an airplane may contain viruses and bacteria exhaled by passengers flying with you, increasing your exposure to these contaminants?
- That crowded environments like offices, schools, theaters, restaurants, airplanes, etc. are spawning grounds for germs that cause colds and sickness?
- That there is always a risk of contracting virus-induced cold, sinus, or allergy symptoms from someone near you in confined areas?
INDICATIONS: For the temporary, soothing relief of nasal congestion, dry, irritated nasal membranes associated with a cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis), sinusitis, irritated/swollen sinus passages, and sinus congestion and pressure. Helps cleanse nasal passages and promote nasal and/or sinus drainage.
DIRECTIONS: Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Use at the first sign of symptoms. Clear the nasal passageway by gently blowing your nose prior to using the spray mist. Remove the safety clip on the bottle. Prior to initial use, prime the pump by holding it upright and pumping 1 or more times into a tissue until the solution is dispensed. Insert nozzle into nostril and depress pump completely while breathing in through your nose. Spray 1-2 times in each nostril every 2-4 hours until symptoms subside. The metered nasal pump sprayer provides precise dose delivery of the soothing spray in a fine mist. Wipe nozzle clean after each use and replace cap.
WARNINGS: The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection. If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before use. If symptoms worsen or do not improve within 7 days, or are accompanied by fever, consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Spigelia anthelmia (Pink root) 3x, Origanum vulgare (Oregano) 3x, 6x, Luffa operculata (Luffa fruit) 6x, Hydrastis canadensis (Golden Seal) 3x, 6x, 12x, Echinacea angustifolia 3x, 6x, 12x, Zincum gluconicum (Zinc gluconate) 2x, 6x, Euphorbium officinarum (Ephorbium) 4x, 6x, 12x, Argentum metallicum (silver) 8x, Kali sulphuricum (Potassium sulfate) 3x, 6x, 12x, Allium cepa (Red Onion) 6x, Ambrosia artemisiae folia (Ragweed) 6x, Hepar sulphuris calcareum (Calcium sulfide) 8x, Kali bichromicum (Potassium dichromate) 6x, 10x, Sanguinaria canadensis (Blood root) 6x, Lemna minor (Duckweed) 3x, Sabadilla (Cevadilla seed) 6x, Silicea (Silicon dioxide) 8x.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Process-patented Colloidal Silver; Bitter Mellon Extract (Momordica charantia) (fruit; 1% Charantin), Licorice Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root, 12% Glycyrrhizic acid); Organically-grown, patented Aloe Vera extract; Green Tea extract; water-soluble Tea Tree Oil; d-Mannose (natural monosaccharide); and Grapefruit Seed Extract 0.1%.
Mfg. Exclusively for NaturalCare Products, Inc. PO Box 1859 Orem, UT 84059 USA. Customer service 1-800-475-9811
FAQ: What is the difference between AirDefense and SinuFix?
AirDefense is designed to specifically fight virus-induced cold, allergy, or stuffy nose symptoms that may result from exposure to airborne germs and viruses. It contains two additional safe, natural ingredients: Bitter Mellon Extract and Licorice Extract.
SinuFix is designed to provide soothing relief of sinus congestion and pressure, and dry, irritated nasal membranes associated with sinusitis, irritated/swollen sinus passages, hay fever, a cold, nasal congestion, or other upper respiratory allergies. SinuFix helps make sinuses and nasal passages feel clear and more comfortable.